Writing has always been a lonely business… but it doesn’t have to be!
Have you ever struggled with writer’s block? Have difficulty finding the time to write? Been unsure how to start your story, or finish it? Don’t know how to approach agents and publishers? Want to self-publish, but don’t know where to start?
I can help you get your book from idea to published work. Also, if you decide to go with coaching and wish to retain my design or editing services, you can expect to have a very large discount.
What I include in coaching:
– Personalized coaching sessions, via Skype
– Review and critique of your work-in-progress or completed manuscript
– Review and critique of marketing material and strategy, and/or submissions materials
– Assistance with research
– Substantial discounts on editing and design services
– Constant access to my expertise.
The skills you will learn:
– How to streamline the process of idea to book;
– How to banish writer’s block and maintain it at bay;
– How to fit writing into any schedule or lifestyle;
– How to develop the habits you need to boost productivity;
– How to self-edit, and where to look for outside help when you are ready for beta readers;
– How to get your finished work in front of the eyes of readers.
When you hire me as a coach, you can expect for us to meet several times a month for coaching sessions in which we will discuss your project, you will receive help tailored to your needs of the moment, lessons, prompts and exercises to help you along the way.
You will also have access to me 24/7 via email if you have questions.
Please contact me for a 100% free consulting session, so we can establish your needs and see if we’re right for each other.
I want to thank you, Caroline, for being such an incredible writing coach and editor for me over the past few years. The intelligence that you bring to my written work is phenomenal. You make fantastic points about character, plot, setting and pace, as well as word choice. Your suggestions have helped me to raise the level of my writing. I’ve learned so much from you. Then there’s the fact that you’ve helped coach me through difficult phases in my writing, and helped me to build better habits and a stronger frame of mind in terms of my writing. Your support and advice is priceless. I would recommend you to any writer looking for that extra help, because you provide it in a way that is more than worthwhile.
– Kathryn Harris, soon to be published author